INFORMATION ABOUT US
The website is operated by Porthilly Spirit Festivals Limited ("us" or "we"). We are registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is Porthilly Spirit Festivals Limited, Acre House, 11—15 William Road, London NW1 3ER, United Kingdom.
OTHER TERMS THAT APPLY
ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE
By accessing and using the website, you confirm that you are aged 16 or over. Access to the website is not intended for those under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not register with or provide any personal information to the website. If you have already done so, please to contact us.
You are only permitted to access and use our website outside the UK if it is legal to do so in your location. If you choose to access the website from locations outside of the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable. We make no representation that the content of the website complies with any laws or standards applicable outside the UK.
We shall use reasonable endeavours to make the website available on a continuous basis, except for when there is planned maintenance or unscheduled urgent maintenance. However, we do not warrant that the website will always be available or be uninterrupted and we reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, withdraw or amend the website or any content on it without notice to you. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to some or all users and, if the need arises, we may close the website indefinitely. Subject to paragraph 5.1 we shall not be liable to you if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements and associated costs necessary for you to have access to the website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to paragraph 5.1, we shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of profits;
- loss of sales or contracts;
- loss of business or business opportunity;
- loss of or damage to goodwill;
- loss of or damage to your intellectual property rights;
- loss of or corruption to data;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- wasted management or office time; or any indirect, special or consequential loss, arising under or in connection with your use of or inability to use the website, or your use of or reliance on any content displayed on the website. Nothing in this paragraph 5.2 shall prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Where the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You use any third-party sites and resources at your own risk and you are responsible for assessing the suitability of any goods or services advertised by such third parties before signing up or placing an order for such goods or services.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF USE
We may suspend indefinitely or terminate your access to our website at any time without notice or liability to you if:
- we are required, or have reason to believe that we are required, to do so by any law or regulation; or
- you are in breach of any other agreement that may exist between you and us (including without limitation in relation to any contract you may have with us) and we are entitled to terminate that agreement).
The website and all content displayed on it are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or the relevant licensors. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. The author (and that of any identified contributors) of material on the website must always be acknowledged.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which: (i) is offensive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, sexually explicit, violent or discriminatory on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; (ii) infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; (iii) is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a duty of confidence; (iv) promotes an illegal activity; (v) invades another's privacy; or (vi) could be used to impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or body; or
- to access without authority, interfere with, damage, overburden or disrupt (i) any part of our website; (ii) any equipment or network on which our website is stored; (iii) any software used in the provision of our website or our goods and services; or (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
We do not guarantee that the website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your technology and computer programmes in order to access the website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, keystroke loggers, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, spyware, adware or any other malicious or harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website. You must not attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this clause you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN POLICY
If you wish to complain about any content which appears on the website, please contact us. Please precisely identify the content about which you are notifying us, including the page of the website on which it is posted. You should also provide us with full details of your complaint and, if you are alleging copyright infringement, evidence that you own the copyright.
COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the acceptable use terms at paragraph 8.
If you wish to make any use of material on the website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
We may update and change the website from time to time, for example, to reflect changes to Porthilly Spirit Festivals Limited branded or co-branded ventures. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any significant changes.